MUST be 18+ to view
Below are the beginning stirrings of what we hope may become a great resource for ways Red Dog can be part of your delicious cocktail gatherings.
Red Dog Moscow Mule
- 1 part vodka
- 3 parts Ginger Woof Kombucha
- ½ lime, juiced
- LOTS of ICE
- Fill a highball glass with ice. Pour in 1 part vodka (say, 1/4th of the glass) and top it off with 3 parts kombucha. Add a generous squeeze of lime and a lime wheel for garnish.
Racy Red Dog Chilli Choco Champ - alcohol free. A great tasting pick me up.
- 1 bottle of any flavour Kombucha
- 1 heaped teaspoon of dark Cacao powder
- 1/3 teaspoon of Chilli powder (chilli lovers - add more for a serious fix)
- LOTS of ICE (optional)
- Add cacao and chilli to a tall glass or large coffee mug. Add a small amount of hot water and stir until smooth.
- Slowly add half the kombucha and stir to mix.
- Add ice if desired and remaining 'buch without stirring.
NOTE: Kombucha is a functional food product not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
for more information contact us here